The security of your personal information is one of our highest priorities. That's why Crawford County Bank takes strong measures to keep your information secure both online and offline.
You can help. These simple suggestions put you in a position to effectively safeguard your personal information..
- Before you reveal personal information, find out how it will be used and whether it will be shared with others. Here is where you can learn how your information is used by Crawford County Bank.
- Before you provide information through any website, be sure the site is not collecting information from children under the age of 13. Here is how Crawford County Bank is protecting children's identities.
- Change your password on a regular basis. Don't base your password on easily available information, and don't store it in an easily accessible place. Log on and select Update Info to change your password.
- Use a secure online browser to enhance security and guard your transactions.
- When entering personal information online, be sure your information is securely passed to the site. Learn more about the security of your information on the Crawford County Bank website.
- Order a copy of your credit report annually. Make sure it's accurate and includes only those activities you've authorized. Request your free annual credit report today!
- Check your mailbox often. Do not let your mail sit in there for the taking. Drop your outgoing mail at a local post office rather than leaving it in your box. To reduce risk of identity theft, Crawford County Bank Online has many Online Services that can help.
- Each month, review your credit card statements for potential charges that you may not have made. Receiving your account statements online is a great way to maintain your account privacy. Report any suspicious activity using our online Report Internet Fraud Form or email us at email@example.com.